EMPIRE STATE MOTOCROSS
The Best Racing in Western NY!
Why Race with ESMX?
Thank you for checking out Empire State Motocross. The promoters sponsoring this organization share the deep history of motocross racing in New York. Together, Area 51, Hogback Hill, Pavilion MX and Sick Bros MX have many years of combined promoting experience, and each track offers a unique feel and style guaranteed to challenge riders of all ages and skill levels.
Why Join Empire State Motocross:
● Promoter owned and operated with many years combined experience in mx
● Premier tracks
● Membership growing year over year
● National and Regional support growing year over year
● Manufacturers Contingency support from ALL 7 Manufacturers - Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas
● Thousands of $$$ in FLY support given to riders throughout the season
● Rocky Mountain Gas cards given away at selective race event entry
● Huge Spring, Summer, Fall Series Awards, and Year End Series Awards too
● Fun and safe racing for all ages
For more information or any questions, please contact secretary Michelle Jones at email@example.com or 585-303-5116.
We look forward to seeing you at the races!
New: Empire State Motocross has decided to make transponders optional for the 2023 season, based upon voting from the majority of our members in our online poll. For the 2023 season, riders will not be required to have a transponder for scoring purposes, but the live timed scoring will still be turned on for lap times. This will be reevaluated for the 2024 season.